2014 Spring Event Schedule
All Information Subject to Change
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- This is a non-scored event, open to people of all ages and abilities and held in beautiful downtown Indy. Come on out and get your fitness program started off on the right foot.
- REFRESHMENTS, MUSIC & DOOR PRIZES will be available.
- DISTANCE: You decide that morning!
3 Miles (1 revolution)
6 Miles (2 revolutions)
9 Miles (3 revolutions)
January 21 - May 3, 2014
34th Annual Bricks to Bricks Training Program is held weekly and is designed for runners and walker of all abilities to prepare you physically and mentally to accomplish your goals in one or two of the five regional marathons or half marathons held in the Spring. The program is coached by Thom Burleson of the Athletic Annex Running Centre.
32nd Annual Polar Bear
5 Mile, 3 Mile & Doubler
February 22, 2014
- This event is known as the event that will provide you information as to where you are in your training for peaking in the spring events.
- The facilities are warm, the start and finish are located just outside the facility entrance, great refreshments and awards – all inside.
- The Polar Bear Doubler – if you trained enough, the event’s schedule allows you to do the 3 and the 5 for a total of 8 miles.
Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon Training Program
March 18, 2014
- This program is for women only. Coached by a knowledgeable, professional, trained female coach, Kathy Casey. The 13 week program will peak for the Indianapolis Women’s Half Marathon & 5K in June.
The Second Hoosier 10-Miler
April 5, 2014
- You can PACE – you can PLAN – you can RACE
- The 10-miler provides an occasion to finalize your goals, and to find out where you really are as to your mental and physical conditioning in order to complete your chosen spring half marathon or marathon.
4th Annual Indianapolis Women's Half Marathon & 5K
June 7, 2014 | NEW DATE!
- We have listened to you! We've moved the event to June where we should have much cooler weather - PLUS, an earlier start time.
Morristown P.O.G. 5-Mile
July 26, 2014
- Join us for a great day in an Indiana small town – MORRISTOWN!
- Sponsored by Kopper Kettle Inn